Evaluations, Assessments and Recommendations
These are initial and critical components of the Education and Treatment services that we offer.
The evaluations and assessment process involves a testing component and clinical interview to determine the level of treatment, education, or recommendation appropriate for the individual.
This entire process can usually be completed between one and two hours and is available Monday through Saturday at most offices.
Items you will want to bring with you to this Assessment interview are the following:
- A copy of your Defendant Case History, which is available at the court or possibly through your attorney.
- We can also print a copy off the Internet for a cost of $10.00. (This document is necessary for your evaluation).
- A copy of your police report (If available Describes the “What, Where, When and Why’s” of your arrest).
- A copy of any court orders, citations or breathalyzer report.
- Anything you may have that pertains to your DUI.
Washington State’s DUI Laws state that assessment and possible treatment as part of the intervention offenders face if convicted. Washington State Department of Licensing is prohibited from reinstating the license of individuals who don’t get assessed and complete the education and/or treatment that the evaluations or assessments require.